[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu 2/27/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 05:54:38 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday February 27, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Kelly - Convergence Zone - Damp Brown Places - (Origin)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Birk's Works - (Origin)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Dear Beloved  - (MAMA)
*Holly Cole - self titled - It's Alright With Me - (Koch)
*John Stein - Green Street - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - (Whaling City)
Kevin Stout/Brian Booth - 5 Good Pals - High Visibility - (Jazzed 5)
*Jim Snidero - Tippin' - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - (Savant)
Gene Harris - Like A Lover - Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams - (Concord)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - Manteca - (Posi-Tone)
9:00pm
*Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Sweet And Lovely - (PVR)
Arturo Sandoval - Swingin' - Swingin' - (grp)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - Confirmation - (Cellar Live)
*Horace Silver - Live At Newport '58 - Tippin' - (Blue Note)
Bob Badgley/Stefan Karlsson - Tranquility - When You Wish Upon A Star - (Seaside)
*Ron Blake - Shayari - The Island - (Mack Avenue)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Never Never Land - (Reservoir)
10:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Here Comes The Sun - (WJO)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Midnight Ride - (A&M)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - No Moon At All - (MCG)
*Chris Taylor - Girl Of My Dreams - What Fine Muffins - (Sweet Pea)
David Hazeltine - Autumn - Nancy - (Sharp 9)
Tom Harrell - Light On - Contrary Mary - (HighNote)
Diana Krall - Very Best - You Go To My Head - (Verve)
11:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Invitation - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Winard Harper - Come Into the Light - If You Could See Me Now - (Savant)
Falkner Evans - Arc - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (CAP)
Shirley Horn - Close Enough For Love - Once I Loved - (Verve)
Michel & Tony Petrucciani - Conversation - Billie's Bounce - (Dreyfus)
George Genna - Chain Of Events - For Caroline - (Summit)
Phoenix Jazz Quartet - self titled - Alice In Wonderland - (Tempest)

*Indicates new release