[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-28-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:44:00 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-28-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

The Brian Swartz Quartet ftr. Bob Florence - All The Things You Are -
Live At The Jazz Bakery (Summit)
David Newman - Skylark - Diamondhead (HighNote)
Oscar Peterson / Stephane Grappelli Quartet - My One And Only Love -
Jazz In Paris (Verve)
The Jazz Three-O - My Shining Hour - The Jazz Three-O (self-released)

  BREAK

Chet Baker - Conception - In Bologna (Dreyfus Jazz)
George Shearing Quintet - Conception - Touch Of Genius (MGM)
Linda Dachtyl - One Mint Julep - For Hep Cats (Chicken Coup)
Tom Scott & Various Artists ftr. Nancy Wilson - Save Your Love For Me -
Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Terry Gibbs - Bopstacle Course - Bopstacle Course (Xanadu)

  BREAK

Jimmy Scott - Someone To Watch Over Me - All The Way (Sire/Warner
Bros./Blue Horizon)

  BREAK

Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - Beautiful Love - Coincidence (Whaling
City Sound)
cal Tjader & Carmen McRae - Besame Mucho - Music To Make The Impossible
Possible (Concord)
Brent Jensen - Alone Together - One More Mile (Origin)
Jodie Christian - Blessing - Soul Fountain (Delmark)
Jodie Christian - Now's The Time - Soul Fountain (Delmark)
Terry Gibbs & Buddy DeFranco - Air Mail Special - Air Mail Special
(Contemporary)

  BREAK

Jon Mayer - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - So Many Stars
(Reservoir)