[JPL] Would like your opinion from Micele Grey

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Feb 28 17:31:13 EST 2008

Personally, I don't care for it.  Done purposely, very few vocalists can
pull off something like that without sounding too much like they ought to be
in a lounge somewhere with...one of those rooms with flocked wallpaper.
Done accidentally, it simply proves they did not take the time to truly
respect the essence of the lyric or the intended story.

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier