[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu 2/28/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 29 06:04:10 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday February 28, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bill Withers - Live At Carnegie Hall - Use Me - (Columbia)
Lee Ritenour - Wes Bound - Wes Bound - (grp)
Salsamba - Mambo Del Sol - Theme For Jobim - (Clavé)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Nação - (Mooka)
*Peter Lerner - Cry For Peace - Billie's Bossa - (Blujazz)
*Pattie Cossentino - Invitation - Danza Por Belle - (PC Jazz)
Philippe Saisse - My Favorite Songs - Michelle - (441)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Darn That Dream - (MCG)
9:00pm
*New England Jazz Orchestra - Live-Pittsfield Jazz - Pure Imagination/Never Never Land - (Sea Breeze)
Phil Woods - Full House - Samba De Be-Bop - (Milestone)
Tommy Flanagan - Jazz Poet - That Tired Routine Called Love - (Timeless)
*David Finck - Future Day - For All We Know - (Sound Brush)
Manfredo Fest - Braziliana - Braziliana - (dmp)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Alone Together - (Origin)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - Somewhere - (Cellar Live)
10:00pm
*Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Love In A Mist - (PVR)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Primrose - (MAMA)
*Linda Dachtyl - For Hep Cats - Since I Fell For You - (Chicken Coop)
Al Jarreau - Double Vision - Since I Fell For You - (Warner Bros.)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Four - (Butterfly)
Ronnie Cuber - The Scene Is Clean - Flamingo - (Milestone)
Warren Bernhardt - Heat Of The Moment - The two Lonely People - (dmp)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Alone Again - (JVC)
11:00pm
George Robert - Metropole Orchestra - Remembering Henri - (Mons)
Randy Western - Earth Birth - Hi-Fly - (Verve)
Wes Montgomery/Wynton Kelly - Smokin' At The Half Note - No Blues - (Verve)
*Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - You Are There - Just Squeeze Me - (EmArcy)
Rob McConnell - Tentet - Old Devil Moon - (Justin Time)
Dan Block - Almost Modern - Disorder At The Border - (Sackville)

*Indicates new release