[JPL] Would like your opinion from Micele Grey

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 29 13:02:13 EST 2008

Ed, I haven't heard that one, but I can imagine ....   he's a funny
guy.  I did some live remotes with him from a club when he had some
great players going through his quintet ... the first time I heard Joe
Pass and Gary Burton (at 19) was with the GSQ.   On one show George
Shearing suggested substituting the word "lunch" for "love" in song
titles... and then provided examples including "I'm In The Mood for
Lunch",  "Lunch is Just Around the Corner", "Lunch for Sale",
"Beautiful Lunch"  "Save Your Lunch for Me" ... the possibilities are
endless!

Jim