[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Feb 29 14:31:12 EST 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 2/25/08

8:00am
Everette Harp – In The Moment – Monday Speaks – Shanachie
Paul Jackson Jr. – Still Small Voice – It’s A Shame – Blue Note
Records
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – Girl In The Red Dress – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Greg Adams – Five To Eleven Five To Eleven – Rippa Records
George Benson – Absolute Benson -The Ghetto – GRP

8:30am
Philippe Saisse Trio – The Body & Soul Sessions – Lovely Day –
Rendezvous
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample – Feeling Good – Feeling Good – PRA
Records

Tuesday - 2/26/08

8:00am
Paul Hardcastle – Hardcastle V – Lucky Star – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come and Get It – Narada Jazz
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Fionas Song – Rendezvous
Kirk Whalum – Rountrip – The Wave – Rendezvous
Michael McDonald – Motown 2 – Baby I’m For Real – Motown
8:30am
Everette Harp – In The Moment – Back To Basics - Shanachie

Wednesday - 2/27/08

8:00am
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Above The Clouds – Rendezvous
Rocco Ventrella – Give Me The Groove – On The Night – Smooth Sounds
Music
Chris Botti featuring Paula Cole – Italia – The Very Thought Of You –
Sony/BMG
Oli Silk – So Many Ways – Hats Off – Trippin’ In Rhythm
Angie Stone – The Art Of Love & War – Happy Being Me – Stax

8:30am
Maysa – Out Of The Blue – Keep Your Head To The Sky – Encoded Music
Chris Standring – Soul Express – Method To The Madness – Trippn N’
Rhythm

Thursday - 2/28/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues

Tribute to The Funk Brothers – The Heartbeat of Motown
 Joan Osborne – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Heatwave 1963
Gerald Levert – The Four Tops – Reachout  1966
Ben Harper – The Temptations - Ain’t Too Proud Too Beg 1966
Gerald Levert  & Tom Scott – Jr. Walker & The All Stars – Shotgun 1966
Chaka Kahn – Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On?  1971
Ben Harper – Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
The Funk Brothers – You Keep Me Hanging On – Supremes 1966

8:30am
Joan Osborne – Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted 1966
Meshell Adegeocello – The Tepmtations – Eddie Kendricks – Cloud Nine
Friday - 2/29/08

8:00am
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Just Around The Corner –
Peak
Jason Miles – Soul Summit – Memphis Underground – Shanachie
New York Voices – A Day Like This – On A Clear Day – MCG Jazz
Michael McDonald – Soul Speak - Walk On By – Motown

8:30am
Everette Harp & George Duke – My Inspiration – Chasin – Shanachie
Paul Jackson Jr. – Still Small Voice – It’s A Shame – Blue Note
Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio