[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-29-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Feb 29 16:18:47 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1:30pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-29-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Ray Charles - Strike Up The Band - Genius + Soul = Jazz (Rhino)
David Newman - It's You Are No One - Diamondhead (HighNote)
John Stein - Booga Lou - Green Street (Whaling City Sound)
John Stein - Our Love Will See Us Through - Green Street (Whaling City
Sound)

  BREAK

Ray Charles - Rockhouse Parts 1&2 - House Of David: The David "Fathead"
Newman Anthology (Rhino)

  David Newman Interview

Ray Charles - I Got A Woman - Live In Concert (ABC)

  David Newman Interview continues

David Newmman - Hard Times - Ray Charles Presents Fathead (Atlantic)

  David Newman Interview continues

David Newman - Diamondhead - Diamondhead (HighNote)

  David Newman Interview continues

David Newman - Mama Lou - Diamondhead (HighNote)

  BREAK

Ray Charles - One Mint Julep - Genius + Soul = Jazz (Rhino)