[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/30/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 1 06:39:54 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday September 30, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - Poinciana - (MAMA)
Gilson Schachnik - Raw - Triste - (Brownstone)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Forests - (Zoho)
*Michael B - No More Blues - Miss Celie's Blues - (Primrose Lane)
9:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - Kids Are Pretty People - (Planet Arts)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - Hindsight - (HighNote)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - All Blues - (MAMA)
Charles Fambrough - The Proper Angle - Don Quixote - (CTI)
Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk - Tenor Madness - (Koch)
Claus Ogerman - Gate Of Dreams - Time Passed Autumn Parts I-II-III - (Warner Bros.)
10:00pm
*Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - I Get A Kick Out Of You - (Jazzed Media)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Ricky's Tune - (Origin)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #2 - Another Star - (Capri)
Michel Petrucciani - Trio In Tokyo - Home - (Dreyfus)
Clayton Brothers - The Music - Misty - (Capri)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Autumn Leaves - (Rev Jazz)
Pete Christlieb - Live At The Jazz Cave - Limehouse Blues - (Cognito)
11:00pm
Fred Hersch - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall - (Concord)
	Embraceable You
	Haunted Heart
	In Walked Bud
	You Don't Know What Love Is