[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/30

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 07:43:03 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Sept 30, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Stanley Turrentine: Sugar, Sugar (Epic/Legacy 85284)

8:17pm
Jimmy Smith: Blues After All, HouseParty (Blue Note 46546)

8:26pm
Laszlo Gardony: In Transit, Dig Deep (Sunnyside 4008)

8:31pm
Alan Dawson: Havana Days, Waltzin' With Flo (Space Time 9808)

8:42pm
Javon Jackson: Mr. Jones, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

8:51pm
Joe Magnarelli: Haunted Heart, Persistence (Reservoir 194)

9:01pm
Rob Schneiderman: Social Call, Glass Enclosure (Reservoir 193)

Live interview with Phil Wilson

9:10pm
Phil Wilson: Desafinado, Celebrates The Music Of Antonio Carlos "Tom"
Jobim (Capri 74079)

9:26pm
Phil Wilson International Dues Band: Ding Dong, The Witch IS Dead,
Reunion (Berklee 15)

9:43pm
Christine Fawson: It's A Most Unusual Day, Happy Talk (Christine Fawson)

9:47pm
Christine Fawson: Someone To Watch Over Me, Happy Talk (Christine Fawson)

9:59pm
Phil Wilson International Dues Band: Basically Blues, Reunion (Berklee 15)

10:19pm
Anat Cohen: Washington Square Park, Notes From The Village (Anzic 1302)

10:28pm
Francisco Mela: Benes, Cirio (Half Note 45365)

10:39pm
Joe Locke: Like Joe, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

10:45pm
Steve Turre: Rainbow People, Rainbow People (HighNote 7181)

10:53pm
Cedar Walton: Clockwise, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

11:03pm
Keith Jarrett: Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry, My Foolish Heart
(ECM 2021/22)

11:14pm
Dave Holland: Lazy Snake, Pass It On (Emarcy 0011860)

11:27pm
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band: Yesterdays, Act Your Age (Immergent 281147)

11:30pm
Joe Lovano: Eternal Joy, Symphonica (Blue Note 26225)

11:40pm
Don Pullen/George Adams: Sing Me A Song Everlasting, Song Everlasting
(Blue Note 46907)

11:51pm
Harvie S: Body And Soul, Now Was The Time (Savant 2092)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston