[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Oct 1 09:42:05 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Trinity Hi-Fi--Take it Slow--Fuego
George Duke--Dukey Treats--Dukey Treats
Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials--Woman, Take A Bow--Full Tilt
Ike and Tina Turner--Sweet Rhode Island Red--Drivin' Blues
Max Romeo--War in the Babylon--Reggae Greats
Delfeayo Marsalis--Miyamoto Musashi--Musashi
Bill Moring--Hop Blues--Spaces in Time
Oscar Utterstrom--Light Persists--Home
Magic Slim & the Teardrops--Let Me Love You--Midnight Blues
Joe Locke--Alpha Punk--Force of Four

7pm

Dungen--Fredag--4
Garaj Mahal--7 Cows Jumping Over the Moon--Woot
Taj Mahal--Diddy Wah Diddy--Maestro
Rene Solis--I Sho Do--Resurrection
Fumosonic--You Are the Center of My World--Love is Everything
Jah Wobble--Visions of You--Rising Above the Bedlam
S.M.V.--Tutu--Thunder
E.S.T.--Jazz--Leucocyte
Bill Frisell--Twenty Years--With Dave Holland and Elvin Jones
Aaron Parks--Travelers--Invisible Cinema

8pm

Parliament--Flash Light--Give Up the Funk
George Colligan--The Righteous--Runaway
Liz Mandeville--Red Top--Red Top
John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers--Snake Eye--Road Dogs
Marianne Dissard--Ce Visage-La--L'entredeux
Hector Zazou w/John Cale--Hunger--Sahara Blue
Buddy Guy--Every Time I Sing the Blues--Skin Deep
Donny McCaslin--Recommended Tools--Recommended Tools
Roy Hargrove--Mr. Clean--Earfood

9pm

Dalminjo--Rouge--Fjord Fusioneer
Dave Holland--Modern Times--Pass it On
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--Extra-Marital Affair--All Odds Against Me
Lee "Scratch" Perry--Soul Fire--Reggae Greats
Marcia Griffiths--Hurting Inside--Reggae Song Birds
William Parker--Shorter For Alan--Petit Oiseau
Ted Nash--The Party--The Mancini Project
Joe Magnarelli--Persistence--Persistence

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond