[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-01-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Oct 1 16:05:50 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-01-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Grace Kelly - I'll Remember April - Every Road I Walked (Pazz
Productions)
Michael B. & Friends - After Hours - No More Blues (Primrose Lane) [C]
McCoy Tyner w/ Bela Fleck - My Favorite Things - Guitars (HalfNote) [C]
McCoy Tyner w/ Marc Ribot - Passion Dance - Guitars (HalfNote) [C]

  BREAK

The Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Subterranean Homesick Blues - Cien
Noches (Nardis) [C][a]
Katie King - Come Together - Harry's Fight (OA2) [C]
Katie King - Here Comes The Sun - Harry's Fight (OA2) [C]
Christina Watson - We Can Work It Out - A Flower Truly Blue (Right
Turn) [C]

  BREAK

David Sanborn - Basin Street Blues - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]
Oscar Utterstrom Quintet - Wicked Game - Home (Right Turn) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Holly Yarbrough - Won't You Be My Neighbor - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDiscs) [C]
Danilo Perez & Claus Ogerman - (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings -
Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy) [C]
Mark Murphy - Once Upon A Summertime - Love Is What Stays (Verve)
Elaine Lucia - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Let's Live Again
(Songflower) [C]
James Galway & Tiempo Libre - Badinerie From Orchestral Suite in B
Minor, BMV 1067 - O'Reilly Street (RCA Red Seal) [C][a]
Steve Ramsdell - Bright Morning - Looking For ... (Opaesthetics) [C][a]

  BREAK

Bridge Quartet - Milestones - Day (Origin)
Pete Zimmer Quartet - Una Mas - Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory (Tippin')
[C]

  BREAK

Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media) [C]

  BREAK