[JPL] Fwd(2): [areps] Fear

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Wed Oct 1 17:23:56 EDT 2008

Passed along to me by my GM

Just a word of encouragement. Several of you have expressed concern over
coming fund drives on your station(s). We usually do not post these
results but last week we had a record breaking 5 (and a morning) day fund
drive raising $800,000. We had to work hard but our theme was “now we need
this station more than ever before.” The results and the feedback were
heartwarming. Do not fear, your audience will be there for you. Just
remember how important you are in your listeners lives. Alan Chartock
(WAMC).