[JPL] Re: Leaf through! Jazz LP Covers

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Wed Oct 1 17:50:16 EDT 2008

modupue, gracias, mesi, thanks, merci, obrigado, grazie, efcharisto, todah
rabah, danke schoen, arigato, shukran, xie xie, asante and I could go on and
on, but in any language I can't thank you enough for sharing this most
wonderful and colroful journey through jazz history. I have several coffee
tables book on record covers and have ben involved in LP collecting, retail
and distribution as well as radio since a teen in the 60s and this was the
best voyage in one place, ever. I loved it and will treasure the link
forever, that is until I purchase the book.

Arturo