[JPL] Re: Leaf through! Jazz LP Covers

Jazz Promo Services jazzpromo at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 17:55:56 EDT 2008

We¹re kindred spirits Arturo...You have open invitation to visit my record
barn anytime your near the Hudson Valley...Jim Eigo

modupue, gracias, mesi, thanks, merci, obrigado, grazie, efcharisto, todah
rabah, danke schoen, arigato, shukran, xie xie, asante and I could go on and
on, but in any language I can't thank you enough for sharing this most
wonderful and colroful journey through jazz history. I have several coffee
tables book on record covers and have ben involved in LP collecting, retail
and distribution as well as radio since a teen in the 60s and this was the
best voyage in one place, ever. I loved it and will treasure the link
forever, that is until I purchase the book.

Arturo