[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-01-08 (matinee edition)

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:32:32 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-01-08 (matinee edition)
mondays & wednesdays 8-pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm
Jim White, Fruit of the Vine (Transnormal Skiperoo)
Mary LaRose, Working Class Hero (the blue guitar)
Ted Nash, Theme From Night Visitors (The Mancini Project)
Cinematic Orchestra w/Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day)
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, Aquellos Ojos Verdes (This We Know)
Guy Clark, Sweetheart Like You (A Nod to Bob)

9pm
Gillian Welch, My Morphine (Hell Among the Yearlings)
Tin Hat, Daisy Bell (The Sad Machinery of Spring)
Barbara Buchholz, Prospekt Mira (russia with love)
Sekou Sundiata, Ear Training (The Blue Oneness of Dreams)
John Coltrane, How Deep Is The Ocean (Compl. Prestige)
Denise Donatelli, This Lament (What Lies Within)
Joe Locke Quartet, Sword of Whispers (Sticks and Strings)

10pm
James Carter, Sussa Nita (Present Tense)
Diego Urcola, Buenos Aires (Libertango)
Melissa Walker w/Kenny Barron, Twilight Song (Ballads 3)
Chet Baker & Paul Bley, How Deep Is The Ocean (Diane)
Organissimo, Bleeker (Groovadelphia)
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, In Walked John (Makin' It)
Ben Sidran, Serve Somebody (Cien Noches:100 Nights)
Ersahin-Truffaz-Madsen-Rueckert-Penman, My Sugar/Radio (Our Theory)

11pm
Eri Yamamoto Trio, Bottled Water Princess (Redwoods)
Aaron Parks, Travelers (Invisible Cinema)
Frank Kimbrough, Coming On The Hudson (Air)
David S. Ware Quartet, 1/straight track (corridors & parallels)
Dewey Redman Quartet, As One (Living On The Edge)
Ellery Eskelin-Andrea Parkins-Jim Black, Prelude (The Secret Museum
Orrin Evans, Dawn Marte (Meant to Shine)
Matt Ulery's Loom, Liguria (Music Box Ballerina)

Extra Innings
William Parker Quartet, Shorter for Alan (Petit Oiseau)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Olivia (Cantando)
Steve Ramsdell, Chiade (Looking for...)
Yoon Sun Choi & Jacob Sacks, Blue (Imagination)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com