[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon KIPO - Honolulu - 10/01/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 06:26:10 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Wednesday October 1, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Chris Walden - Home Of My Heart - Here's That Rainy Day - (Origin)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Without A Song - (Motéma)
*Jeff Richman - Aqua - Kahuku - (self release)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Amor - (Zoho)
*Madeline Eastman - Can You Hear Me Now? - Make Someone Happy - (Mad-Kat)
Jeff Linsky - California - On The Strand - (Concord)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Haunted Heart - (Reservoir)
Eliane Elias - Dreamer - Doralice - (Bluebird)
9:00pm
Blue Wisp Band - Live At Carmelo's - Bloodcount - (Sea Breeze)
Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Miles High)
*Steve Kroon - El Mas Alla (Beyond) - Use To Be A Cha Cha - (Kroonatune)
Gene Harris - Live In London - There Is No Greater Love - (Resonance)
Michel Petrucciani - 100 Hearts - Turn Around - (Concord)
Dianne Reeves - When You Know - Once I Loved - (Blue Note)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - I'm Glad There Is You - (Columbia)
10:00pm
Jim Widner - Out Of This World - You Must Believe In Spring - (CMG)
*Dan Skea - Carpenter Road - Blue Bossa - (KSM)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Bebop Kid - (Net)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - After Winter, Spring - (Cuch Be Witcha)
Stefan Karlsson - Music Box - Smilin' Eyes - (TNC)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - New Samba - (Jazzed Media)
Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - (MAMA)
11:00pm
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
Houston Person - You Taught My Heart To Sing - If I Ruled The World - (HighNote)
Frank Morgan - Reflections - Crazy He Calls Me - (HighNote)
Mike LeDonne - Smokin' Out Loud - Superstar - (Savant)
Cedar Walton - The Promise Land - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - (HighNote)
Joey DeFrancesco - Plays Sinatra His Way - What's New - (HighNote)
David 'Fathead' Newman - I Remember Brother Ray - Georgia On My Mind - (HighNote)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - It Never Entered My Mind - (DonDon)

*Recent release