[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/1

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 11:54:21 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Oct 1, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07am
Zoot Sims: Easy Living, For Lady Day (Pablo 2310-942)

8:10pm
Roy Hargrove: Starmaker, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:18pm
John Hicks Legacy Band: Blues In The Pocket, Mind Wine (Savant 2096)

8:25pm
Miles Davis: Footprints, Miles Smiles (Columbia/Legacy 48849)

8:34pm
Frank Derrick: Caravan, The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media 1035)

8:41pm
Rick Wald: Maiden Voyage, Play That Thing (Glowbow 002)

8:52pm
Shirley Horn: This Is All I Ask, May The Music Never End (Verve 440076028)

9:01pm
Bill Cantrall: Minor Transgression, Axiom (Upswing)

9:08pm
Cannonball AdderleyMilt Jackson: Blues Oriental, Things Are Getting
Better (Riverside 1128)

9:13pm
Bob Mintzer: Someday My Prince Will Come, Swing Out (MCG 1030)

9:24pm
Paul Carlon: Canto de Xango, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

9:29pm
Henry Franklin: From The Point Of Love, O, What A Beautiful Morning (SP
1011)

9:36pm
McCoy Tyner: Trade Winds, Guitars (Half Note 4537)

9:45pm
Betty Carter: Wagon Wheels, Now It's My Turn (Roulette 59066)

9:53pm
Keith Jarrett: Four, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

10:03pm
John Stein: The Roundabout, Encounter Point (Whaling City Sound 042)

10:09pm
Javon Jackson: One By One, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

10:15pm
Kenny Garrett: The Ring, Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue 1042)

10:32pm
Mike LeDonne: I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

10:39pm
Joshua Redman: Twilight...And Beyond, Beyond (Warner 47465)

10:50pm
David Leonhardt: The Dawn Over Morocco, Explorations (Big Bang 9577)

10:59pm
Pete Zimmer: Search, Chillin' Live At Jazz Factory (Tippin' 1104)

11:07pm
Dave Holland: Fast Track, Pass It On (Dare2 0011860)

11:13pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Medina, Medina (Blue Note 97508)

11:27pm
Anat Cohen: After The Rain, Notes From The Village (Anzic 1302)

11:36pm
Cynthia Felton: Afro Blue, Afro Blue (Felton Entertainment)

11:45pm
Pharoah Sanders: Astral Traveling, Thembi (Impulse 5860)

11:54pm
Sarah Vaughan: Dreamsville, Ultimate (Verve 314539052)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston