[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-03-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 04:09:46 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-03-08
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Organissimo, title track (Groovadelphia)
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, In Walked John (Makin' It)
Carla Kihlstedt, 50 Miles (2 Foot Yard)
Tom Waits, Big in Japan (The Mule Variations)
Lijadu Sisters, Orere Elejigbo (Nigeria 70)
Barbara Buchholz, Prospekt Mire (Russia With Love)
McCoy Tyner Trio w/Bill Frisell, Contemplations (Guitars)
Elio Villafranca, In The Dark (The Source In Between)
Javon Jackson, Will You Still Be Mine (Once Upon a Melody)
Nellie McKay, Won't U Please B Nice (Get Away From Me)

1am
John Swana, Ferris Wheel (Bright Moments)
John Brown Quintet, Children of the Night (Terms of Art)
Fred Anderson, Job Market Blues (Back At The Velvet Lounge)
John Blum Astrogeny Quartet, Astrogeny
Andy Biskin Quartet, Hard Times Come Again No More (Early American: The
Melodies of Stephen Foster)
Joel Harrison, Lonesome Road Blues (Free Country)
Mary LaRose, We've Been Working On The Railroad (blue guitar)
Chicago Underground, O Balanco (Possible Cube)
Mylene, 48 Horas (Mylene)

2am
Shakers n' Bakers, me cannot wear de great long face
Claudia Quintet, The Cloud of Unknowing (I, Claudia)
Carrington MacDuffie, Reversal of Order (Many Things Invisible)
Wayfaring Strangers w/Lucy Kaplansky, High On A Mountain (Shifting Sands of
Time)
Charles Lloyd, title track (The Water Is Wide)
David Murray w/Fontella Bass, Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen (Speaking
in Tongues)
Tim Warfield, Cristo Redentor - Calvary (One For Shirley)

3am
Matt Haimovitz & Geoffrey Burleson, Sonata For Cello & Piano (Elliott
Carter) (Odd Couple)
Anat Cohen, Washington Square Park (Notes From The Village)
Pat Martino, Four on Six (Remember)
Dafnis Prieto Sextet, Comandante/Just say it (Taking the soul for a walk)
Mahlon Hoard, shriller (Slicnaton)
Bennie Maupin, Within Reach (Early Reflections)
Wayne Horvitz Gravitas Quartet, A Fond Farewell (One Dance Alone)
Mat Maneri Trio, Asunta (So What?)
Michael Pedicin Quintet, L.A. to Philly (everything starts now...)
Leucasia feat. George Garzone & Mike Mainieri, title track (Leucasia)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com