[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/2/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 06:28:06 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Thursday October 2, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Count Basie - April In Paris - April In Paris - (Verve)
Count Basie - April In Paris - Shiny Stockings - (Verve)
Count Basie - April In Paris - Corner Pocket - (Verve)
Count Basie - E=MC² - Flight Of The Foo Birds - (Roulette)
Count Basie - April In Paris - Midgets - (Verve)
Count Basie - E=MC² - Duet - (Roulette)
Count Basie - April In Paris - What Am I Here For - (Verve)
Count Basie - E=MC² - L'il Darlin' - (Roulette)
Emily Remler - This Is Me - "E" Samba - (Justice)
Ray Obiedo - Perfect Crime - Short Stories - (Windham Hill)
Joe Sample - Ashes To Ashes - Ashes To Ashes - (Warner Bros.)
Eliane Elias - Dreamer - Call Me - (Bluebird)
9:00pm
Bob Florence - Eternal Licks & Grooves - I'm Old Fashioned - (MAMA)
Toots Thielemans - East Coast West Coast - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Private Music)
*Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side Of Wayne Shorter - Footprints - (Half Note)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Danco De Alma - (Big "O")
*Scott Martin - Organic Voodoo Juice - Bernie's Tune - (SCM)
Brubeck Brothers - Classified - Good Question - (Koch)
Brazilian Trio - Forests - Paraty - (Zoho)
10:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - My Shining Hour - (MCG)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Useless Landscape - (Crawdad)
*Mike LeDonne - Five Live - Little M - (Savant)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Clair De Lune - (Telarc)
*David Sanborn - Here & Gone - What Will I Tell My Heart - (Decca)
11:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - St. Louis Blues - (Planet Arts)
*Dixon-Rhyme Project - Reinvention - Mel's Groove - (Owl)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Naima's Love Song - (Savant)
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Across The Crystal Sea - (EmArcy)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - You And The Night And The Music - (Reservoir)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Back To The Island - (Dreyfus)

*Recent release