[JPL] Re: HD Radio - Your Status

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Fri Oct 3 13:06:46 EDT 2008

TomtheJazzman wrote <<<< I need your help from the Radio side of the list.

Please reply to me if you are operating HD radio and what the names of
your channels are currently. >>>

Jazz89KUVO was the first FM frequency in Colorado to broadcast in HD-over 2
years ago. Only AM giant KOA was ahead of us in HD transmision, however we
have not utilized our 2nd or 3rd channels yet because the cost outweighs any
return due to the limited amount of listeners with HD reception. We are
planning to begin 2nd channel programming in Spring of 2009, we are
discussing what will be our format for it.

Arturo