[JPL] HD Radio - Your Status

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Fri Oct 3 21:16:05 EDT 2008

We are operating HD on one channel so far, KJZZ, npr news by day, jazz by
night. Our classical station, KBAQ will go HD next year.  We are hoping to
have a Spanish language or Spanish news in English station go up on the KJZZ
second channel.

Blaise Lantana
Music Director
http://www.kjzz.org/

I've stopped 3,735 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=y72j4