[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-04-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 04:08:47 EDT 2008

midnight
Lafayette Gilchrist, Come Get Some (Soul Progressin')
William Parker, Shorter for Alan (Petit Oiseau)
Mark Masters Ensemble feat. Oliver Lake, boody (farewell walter dewey
redman)
Big Joe Turner & Pete Johnson, Lucille, (Atomic Boogie: The National
Recordings)
Big Joe Turner w/Pee Wee Crayton & Sonny Stitt, Piney Brown (Every Day I
Have The Blues)
Eddie Shaw & The Wolf Gang, title track (Can't Stop Now)
Big Mama Thornton, You Don't Move Me No More/Let Your Tears Fall Baby (The
Peacock Recordings)
Dr. Lonnie Smith, Witch Doctor (Jungle Soul)
John Ellis, bonus round (one foot in the swamp)

1am
John McNeil & Bill McHenry, Offshore (Rediscovery)
Jeremy Pelt, Avatar (November)
Janice Borla, Throw It Away/Battle Report (Agents of Change)
Ayler-Cherry-Tchicai-Rudd-Peacock-Murray, Don's Dawn/A Y (New York Eye And
Ear Control)
Peter Sommer, Think of One (Crossroads)

2am
Mike LeDonne, You and I (FiveLive)
Cherry-Redman-Haden-Blackwell, Handwoven (Old and New Dreams)-vinyl
Joe Gilman Trio, Don't Know Why I Love You (View So Tender: Wonder
Revisited)
Bill Frisell, Probability Cloud, pt. 2 (History, Mystery)
Javon Jackson, My One and Only Love (Once Upon a Melody)
Susanne Abbuehl, skies may be blue, yes (E.E. Cummings) (April)
John Coltrane, title track (Juno Lewis) (Kulu Su Mama)-vinyl

3am
Trachy Lacy Collective, Drops (Lanky)
Mark Murphy, The Night We Called It A Day/There's No You (Kerouac, Then and
Now)
Jane Ira Bloom, Time After Time (The Red Quartets)
Chip McNeil, Passing Time (Four Steps)
John Hicks Legacy Band, Heart to Heart (Mind Wine: The Music of John Hicks)
Harvie S, Take Your Time (Now Was The Time)
Joe Derise, My Romance/Blue Moon (Compl. Bethlehem Collection)
Lafayette Gilcrist, Those Frowning Clowns (Soul Progressin')

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com