[JPL] PLAYLIST: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg 10-04-08

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 4 18:57:36 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:  One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg 10-04-08

Tim Reis *  Stones World  Sunnyside *  Under My Thumb
Lina Allemano Four *  Gridjam  Lumo *  Baw Baw Be(Canada)
Sisters Euclid *  Other Folks  Poverty Playlist *  Well You Needn’t(Canada)
Vijay Iyer *  Tragicomic  Sunnyside *  Mehndi
  George Schuller ’s Circle Wide *  Like Before, Somewhat After  Playscape
*  	Survivors’ Suite Part 1
  Pete Rodriguez *  El Alquimista  Conde Music *  Who Do I Trust
  Judi Silvano & Cleome *  Live Takes  JSL *  Cleome
  Jay Clayton *  The Peace of Wild Things  Sunnyside *  No Words, Only A
Feeling
  Judi Silvano & Cleome *  Live Takes  JSL *  Love In Outer Space
  E.S.T . *  Leucocyte  Emarcy *  Premonition / Earth(Sweden)
  Brinsk *  A Hamster Speaks  Nowt Comics *  Soul Devoured(Canada)
  Brinsk *  A Hamster Speaks  Nowt Comics *  ADF Signal(Canada)
  Medeski, Martin & Wood *  Radiolarians I  Indirecto *  Reliquary
  Pete Rodriguez *  El Alquimista  Conde Music *  Scorpion
  Martin /Turcotte/Haynes * Get Together Weather  Up *  Wild Horse(Canada)
  Oliver Lake Organ Trio *  Makin’ It  Passin’ Thru *  Makin’ It
  Marc Copland *  Marc Copland And ...  Hatology *  See You Again
  Medeski, Martin & Wood *  Radiolarians I  Indirecto *  Sweet Pea Dreams
  Barry Romberg ’s Random Access Part 5 *  Accidental Beef  Romhog *
	Whoa Nellie(Canada)

Maurice Hogue
  Indigo Trio *  Live In Montréal  Greenleaf Music *  Stand Strong