[JPL] Playlist : "Primetime Jazz" * Friday October 3rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 5 00:12:23 EDT 2008

Its been a while since I posted any of my Playlists to the JPL.

This is my playlist for "Primetime Jazz", Friday October 3rd heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) now from 7-9pm (CST).

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au

2008 - October
Friday (What's New?)     3/10/2008    Primetime Jazz    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Dave Holland Quartet / Extensions / Nemesis / ECM
Dave Holland Quintet / Prime Directive / Prime Directive / ECM
Dave Holland Quintet / Critical Mass / Lucky Seven / Dare2
Burton-Corea etc / Like Minds / Windows / Concord Jazz
John McLaughlin / Free Spirits: Tokyo Live / HiJacked / Verve
*Hustas-Keller / Ice Dreaming / The Little Shepherd's Girlfriend / Newmarket Records
* Alister Spence Trio / Three Is A Circle /     Three Is A Circle / Rufus Records
* Jeremy Sawkins / Southpaw / Assimilation / Rufus Records
* Blaine Whittaker / Bright Lights In Babylon / Soul Leo / La Brava Music
Kat Parra / Azucar De Amor / A Night In Tunisia / Patois Records
Wayne Wallace / The Nature Of The Beat / Fascinatin' Rhythm / Patois Records
Miles Davis (f/Kenny Garrett) / Live Around The World / Human Nature / Warner Bros

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail