[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday, September 18th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 5 00:21:00 EDT 2008

Its been a while since I posted any of my Playlists to the JPL.

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, September 18th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Thursday    18/09/2008    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Louis Jordan / Choo-Choo Ch'Boogie / It's Full Or Ain't No Good / Flashback
Nat King Cole / I Like To Riff / If You Can't Smile And Say Yes / Flashback
Bille Holiday / All Of Me / Having Myself A Time / Flashback
Nat King Cole / I Like To Riff / Sweet Georgia Brown / Flashback
Louis Jordan (w/Ella Fitzgerald) / Choo-Choo Ch'Boogie / Stone Cold Dead In The Market / Flashback
* Don Burrows / Jazz Bros - A Retrospective / Don't Contact Us / ABC-Pickwick
Music
* Karen Lane / Once In A Lifetime / Devil May Care / 33 Records
Ella Fitzgerald / Latin Jazz / Agua De Beber / Milestone
Joe Pass / Latin Jazz / Corcovado / Milestone
Larry Vuckovich Trio / High Wall / Put It Where You Want It / Tetrachord Music
Connie Evingson (w/ Dave Fishberg) / Little Did I Dream / I Want To Be A Sideman / Minnihaha Records
* The Australian Jazz Quintet / At The Varsity Drag / The Varsity Drag / Bethlehem-Avenue Jazz
* The Engine Room / Full Steam Ahead / From Way Back / ABC Jazz

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail