[JPL] Playlist : "Primetime Jazz" * Friday September 5th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 5 00:28:56 EDT 2008

Its been a while since I posted any of my Playlists to the JPL.

This is my playlist for "Primetime Jazz", Friday September 5th heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) now from 7-9pm (CST).

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au

2008 - September
Friday (What's New?)     5/09/2008    Primetime Jazz    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
The Dave Holland Quintet / Jumpin' In / New One / ECM
Dave Holland Trio / Triplicate / Games / ECM
Dave Holland Quartet / Dream Of The Elders / Ebb & Flo / ECM
* The First Unit Of Attack / Jazz Groove / Autoscrubber S1 / JazzGroove Records
* Dale Barlow / Jazzhead 2003 / Bunyip / Jazzhead Records
* Andrea Keller Quintet / Thirteen Sketches / Blue Arsed Fly / NewMarket Records
* Theaktet / Jazz Groove / Little Johnny's Lament / JazzGroove Records
* Belinda Moody / 3rd Melbourne International Jazz Festival / Yum Cha Cha / Jazzhead Records
* Logic? / Waiting Game / A Night In Tunisia / Vorticity Records
* Marmalade Circus / Tropical Fruit Chunks / Dents In The Fence / Independent
* Carl Dewhurst Quartet / Jazz Groove / Slys Log-In / JazzGroove Records
* Clarion Fracture Zone / Blue Shift / Samba Nova / Rufus Records
* Los Caberneros / Jazzhead 2003 / Mucho Muncho / Jazzhead Records

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail