[JPL] Playlist: Vinyl Side of Midnight

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 08:37:56 EDT 2008

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of Midnight, which can be heard on 89.7 FM WLNZ in the Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in internationally on the web on www.wlnz.org  - hosted by Mike Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern Standard Time
Feel free to forward this to friends.
If you’ve received this and would like to be removed from the list simply contact me at dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
You can use that same address for promotional information.
For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

10/5/08

Set List:

organissimo - Groovadelphia; Groovadelphia - Big O Records
Tim Warfield - Oasis; One For Shirley - Criss Cross

Rick Roe - Minor Shuffle; Minor Shuffle - Unknown Records
Kate Reid - I Thought About You; Sentimental Mood - Kate Reid Music
Laura Caviani - Going There; Going There - Caviani Music

Cal Tjader - Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing; The Best Of The Concord Years - Concord
Conrad Herwig - Ping Pong; The Latin Side Of Wayne Shorter - Half Note

Gene Bertoncini - Eleanor Rigby; Concerti - Ambient Records
Cassandra Wilson - Till There Was You; Loverly - Blue Note

Dave Holland Sextet - Lazy Snake; Pass It On - Dare2 Records
Bobby Hutcherson - Theme From Blow Up; Oblique - Blue Note

Generations - Rhythm-A-Ning; Tough Guys - International Center For The Arts
Connie Evningson - My Attorney Bernie; Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha Music
Joe Henderson - A Shade Of Jade; Mode For Joe - Blue Note

John Coltrane - Like Someone In Love; Lush Life - Prestige
Kenny Garrett - The Ring; Sketches Of MD - Mack Avenue

Charles Mingus - Reincarnation Of A Love Bird; Reincarnation Of A Love Bird - Candid
Joe Lovano - Duke Ellington’s Sound Of Love; Symphonica - Blue Note

Renolds Jazz Orchestra - Grave Intrigues; Cube - Shanti Records
William Parker - Morning Mantra; Double Sunrise Over Neptune - Aum
Fidelity

Mike Stratton
Vinyl Side Of Midnight
WLNZ