[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Sep 22,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 5 10:17:56 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Sep 22,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Sep 22, 2008

Hour 1

OSCAR BROWN JR - "Humdrum Blues" - Sin and Soul - (Sony)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Twisted" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (indep)

PHILIP BAILEY - "On the Red Clay" - Soul on Jazz - (Heads Up)

SUSIE ARIOLI BAND - "Why Do I" - That's For Me - (Justin Time)

SUPERSAX AND L.A.VOICES - "Bamboo" - Best Of - (Group 7)

LAVERNE BUTLER - "Make Someone Happy" - A Foolish Thing To Do - (Maxjazz)

JOE SAMPLE W/RANDY CRAWFORD - "Save Your Love For Me" - Feeling Good - (PRA)

RAI RAGLAND - "Nothing Will Be As It Was Tomorrow" - Raizin - (indep)

MEGAN BIRDSALL - "The Moon's A Harsh Mistress" - Little Jazz Bird - (indep)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Fly Me To the Moon" - Dancing in the Dark - (Telarc)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "April in Paris" - Ella and Basie - (Verve)

RON KAPLAN - "Forty Second Street" - New York - (Kapland)

OSCAR BROWN JR - "Signifyin Monkey" - Sin and Soul - (Sony)

Hour 2

LAINIE COOKE - "Meet Me Where They Play the Blues" - It's Always You - (indep)

KATIE KING - "Do I Move You" - Harry's Fight - (Origin)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "On a Slow Boat to China" - Dreamsville - (indep)

ROBERTA DUCHAK - "Raise the Roof" - Intersections - (indep)

GORDON GOODWIN'S BIG PHAT BAND W/TAKE 6 - "It Was a Very Good Year" - The Phat Pack - (Immergent)

JANINE GILBERT CARTER - "Candy" - A Song For You - (Jazz Karma)

FELICIA CARTER - "Step Lightly" - Step Lightly - (Alberta Music)

SHELBY LYNNE - "I Only Want to Be With You" - Just a Little Lovin - (Lost Highway)

NEW YORK VOICES - "The World Keeps You Waiting" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

GRADY TATE - "Everybody Loves My Baby" - From the Heart - (Halfnote)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM