Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:46:53 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Corner Pocket--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Duke Ellington--Caravan--Most requested--Columbia
Roy Eldridge--Old Rockin Chair--Swing That Music!--Sony
Louis Armstrong--Black And Blue--Satch Plays Fats--Columbia
Ella Fitzgerald--It's All Right--Ella Fitzgerald at The Opera House--Verve

Alvin Queen--After Liberation--Jammin Uptown--Just A Memory
Eric Reed--Kokomo--Here-Maxjazz
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Stop From Singing--Maxjazz

John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection--Just A Memory
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang

Jazz on the Latin Side AllStars--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--La Clave de La Ya Ya--944 Columbus--Messidor
Wayne Wallace--Senor Olmos--The Nature of Beat--Patois

Rita Edmond--Misty--Sketches of A Dream--TOTI
Lois Deloatch--The Very Thought of You--Hymn To Freedom--Improv Media
Jon Lucien--Dindi--Song For My Lady--Columbia

Jeremy Pelt--Rosalie--November--Maxjazz
Larry Vuckovich--Yesterdays--Reunion--Tetrachord

Haki Madhubuti--Medasi--Medasi--Third World
Miles Davis--Someday My Prince Will Come--Greatest Hits--Columbia
Jon Lucien--Soul Mate--Song For My Lady--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--Road Song--Road Song--A&M

Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On--Chillin Live at Jazz Factory--Tippin
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Dexter Gordon--Broadway--Classic Blue Note--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
9p--12m