[JPL] Oct. 6, 2008 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:12:40 EDT 2008

                         Play List For The Jazz Spectrum: October 6,
2008
                                                              DJ:
Patrick Mazza

COLD JIMMY – Downtown Danger – Street Poetry And Groove Jazz – 101
Records (1995)
BEN ALLISION – Spy – Medicine Wheel – Palmetto Records (1998)
MIKE FAHN – Without Changes – Close Your Eyes And Listen – Sparky 1
Productions (2002)
JACK JONES – Stranger In Paradise – New Jack Swing – Honest Linn
Records (1997)
LYLE MAYS – Let Me Count The Ways –Improvisations For Expanded Piano –
Warner Brothers (2000)
BILL O’ CONNELL LATIN JAZZ PROJECT – Latin Jazz – Black Sand – Random
Chance Records (2001)
MARILYNN SEITS – Vibrations – Vibrations – Creative Music Recordings
(1997)
TIM ARMACOST – Circular Postlude – Rhythm And Transformation – Artists
Share (2007)
JOE BAIONE –The Stranger – Oh Yeah – Joe Baione (2008)
RITA EDMOND – Misty – Sketches Of A Dream – T.O.T.I. Music (2008)
KEEFE JACKSON’S PROJECT – Just Like This – Just Like This – Delmark
Records (2007)
DAVID SANBORN – Senor Blues – Closer – Verve (2005)
ESPERANZA SPALDING – Ponta De Areia – Esperanza – Heads Up (2008)
LAZARO VALDES – De Paso Por Berlin – De Tal Palo Tal Valdes – Pimienta
Records (2003)