[JPL] PLAYLIST - Aftternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-06-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:13:22 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-06-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Watermelon Man - Act Your Age
(Immergent) [C][a]
Kristin Korb - Why Can't You Behave - Why Can't You Behave (Double K
Music) [C]
Elaine Lucia - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Let's Live Again (Sunflower)
[C]
Beegie Adair - Let's Face The Music And Dance - Dancing In The Dark: A
Tribute To Fred Astaire (Green Hill) [C]
Paul Seaforth - No More Blues - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]
Bill Cantrall - Tangerine - Axiom (Up Swing) [C]

  BREAK

Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Isn't It Romantic? - Now Was The Time
(Savant) [C][a]
Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Chelsea Bridge - Now Was The Time (Savant)
[C][a]
Terell Stafford - September In The Rain - Fields Of Gold (Nagel Heyer)

  BREAK

The Stryker/Slagle Band - Fingers In The Wind - The Scene (Zoho) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - My Girl - Brotherman In The Fatherland (Hyena)
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - I Say A Little Prayer - Volunteered Slavery (32
Jazz)
Take 6 ftr. Shelea Frazier & Roy Hargrove - Someone To Watch Over Me -
The Standard (Heads Up) [C][a]
Rachael Price - Tea For Two - Dedicated To You (Claire Vision) [C][a]
Rachael Price - Dedicated To You - Dedicated To You (Claire Vision)
[C][a]
Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich Quartet w/ Roy Hargrove - All Of You -
Andarta (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Mike LeDonne - Manteca - FiveLive (Savant) [C][a]
Mark Sherman - We'll Be Together Again - Family First (City Hall)
The Acoustic Jazz Quartet - Alone Together - Organic (Origin)

  BREAK