[JPL] WYCE Jazzweek 10/6/08

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon Oct 6 18:34:55 EDT 2008

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
8	CASSIDY, EVA	Somewhere	Blix Street
6	ORGANISSIMO	Groovadelphia	Big O Records
6	FUMOSONIC	Love is Everything	Independent
6	SANBORN, DAVID	Here & Gone	Decca U.S.
5	DJANGOTONES, THE	Djangotones	Independent
5	(various artists)	Rudy Van Gelder Remasters Sampler
Concord Music Group
4	BARONE, JEFF	Open Up	Jazzed Media
4	BELSANTE, MATT	Blame it on My Youth	Green Hill
4	JAM-LAB	Gain	Independent
4	PRICE, RACHAEL	The Good Hours	Claire Vision Productions
3	KRALL, DIANA	When I Look In Your Eyes
3	SUNDIATA, SEKOU	Long Story Short	Righteous Babe
3	BROWN, ALISON	Look Left	Vanguard Records
3	SIMONE, NINA	Anthology	RCA
3	EGG, THE	Albumen	Discovery / Wea
3	(various artists)	Goin' Home: A Tribute to Fats Domino
Vanguard Records

	NEW ADDS
A	CATALANO~FRANK	Bang!	Savoy Jazz
A	VARIOUS ARTISTS	Early Trane: The John Coltrane Songbook	Highnote
A	YELLOWJACKETS~THE	Lifecycle	Heads Up

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE