[JPL] Election music

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 02:12:19 EDT 2008

Things have been pretty quiet here lately, thought I'd throw out a query for
suggestions for election or political music; here in Canada our election is
next week but I'm sure suggestions will tide over to November:

Vote for Mr. Rhythm - Ella Fitzgerald or Nikki Yanofsky
Politician - Cream/Jack Bruce
Political Science - Randy Newman
Battle Hymn of the Republican - Gerry Mulligan/Paul Desmond
Politician - Hugh Masekela
Political Blues - David Murray/WSQ
Bush Dance (?) - Johnny Griffin

(I think I'll steer away from Buddy Have You Got a Dime for the moment ...)

We could just hold the Halloween music for another week .... any other
suggestions?

N.

--
====