[JPL] Soft Jazz

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 09:25:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/7/2008 9:07:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  drjazz at drjazz.com writes:

<<..To connect this to the grand narrative: lots of people claim  universal
care will impose an onerous bureaucracy on our health care, but  can you
guess why I'm unswayed?

By the way, I hate soft  jazz..>>

But, look what you accomplished to listening to that stuff! Many on the  list, and/or many with family or friends in the same situation, owe you a debt  of gratitude for the anecdote. I'm especially thankful that I don't have to  share your pain (either of them, in fact. I'm with you on the soft Jazz).

Best wishes,
Ed

**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.  Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!      (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001)