[JPL] Rebuilding address books

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:30:23 EDT 2008

Hello friends,

Ain't life like this....

Just as we lead up to an extremely important fall fundraiser, Eastern Michigan University changes the e-mail system.  I've got to rebuild all my groups in my address books.  yippee.

If you want to receive WEMU's airplay reports in your in-box, please drop me a note off-list.  Also, let me know if you want all three lists: jazz, Latin/world and blues or if you just want one or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I gotta go with the EMU e-mail flow.

Linda
lyohn at emich.edu