[JPL] Rebuilding address books

Jane Dashow jazzzdog at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 14:28:13 EDT 2008

I want em all
Dashow

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com
[mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com] On Behalf Of Linda Yohn
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:30 PM
To: Proglist
Subject: [JPL] Rebuilding address books

This week's sponsor:  MAMA RECORDS

MAMA RECORDS presents modern-day jazz legend RANDY BRECKER...
Shaping the sound of Jazz, R+B and Rock for decades, RANDY BRECKER's
trumpet and flugelhorn performances have graced hundreds of albums by a
wide range of artists...It was time for another RB-Solo recording that
came from the soul....here it is.....BRECKER IS BACK in a strong way
with a Spectacular Melodic Latin Jazz recording: ''RANDY IN BRASIL''

National Promotion by Dr. Jazz, drjazz at drjazz.com

READ MORE BELOW ....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello friends,

Ain't life like this....

Just as we lead up to an extremely important fall fundraiser, Eastern
Michigan University changes the e-mail system.  I've got to rebuild all
my groups in my address books.  yippee.

If you want to receive WEMU's airplay reports in your in-box, please
drop me a note off-list.  Also, let me know if you want all three lists:
jazz, Latin/world and blues or if you just want one or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I gotta go with the EMU e-mail flow.

Linda
lyohn at emich.edu
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shaping the sound of Jazz, R+B and Rock for decades, RANDY BRECKER's
trumpet and flugelhorn performances have graced hundreds of albums by a
wide range of artists...It was time for another RB-Solo recording that
came from the soul....here it is.....BRECKER IS BACK in a strong way
with a Spectacular Melodic Latin Jazz recording: ''RANDY IN BRASIL''

Produced by Ruria  Duprat in Brasil, ''RANDY IN BRASIL'' features such
well-known Brasilian musicians as Ricardo Silveira (guitar), Teco
Cardoso (saxes/flute), Paulo Calazans (keyboards), Sizao Machado (bass),
Robertinho Silva (drums), Da Lua and Joao  Parahyba (percussion) .... a
tasty Latin production.  Choosing the material from the files of Djavan,
Ivan Lins, Gilberto Gil and Joao Bosco, Randy includes two smokin' hot
originals for a tasty Latin production.  HOT!

MAMA is also proud to give you the South Florida Jazz
Orchestra...Produced by JOHN FEDCHOCK and directed by CHUCK
BERGERON...with Special Guests KEVIN MAHOGANY, ARTURO SANDOVAL, NICOLE
YARLING, CHARLES PILLOW, and ED CALLE, .

The  SOUTH FLORIDA JAZZ ORCHESTRA is a modern Big Band comprised of many
of the best Jazz and studio musicians, and Jazz educators in the
southeastern part of the United States. The band's eclectic repertoire
includes original compositions and new arrangements influenced by their
diverse musical experiences in the South Florida artistic community...it
also includes, ''off the record'', the highest note ARTURO has 'hit'...!

National Promotion by Dr. Jazz, drjazz at drjazz.com

List information: