[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-07-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Oct 7 16:11:56 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-07-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - Rainy Day Blues - TWo Men With The
Blues (Blue Note) [C]
Bob Mover - Stairway To The Stars - It Amazes Me ... (Zoho) [C][a]
Karrin Allyson - Say It (Over And Over Again) - Ballads: Remembering
John Coltrane (Concord)
Karrin Allyson - It's Easy To Remember - Ballads: Remembering John
Coltrane (Concord)
Rachael Price - Skylark - The Good Hours (Claire Vision) [C][a]

  BREAK

Denise Donateli - We'll Be Together Again - What Lies Within (Savant)
[C][a]
Christine Ebersole & Billy Stritch - Sunday In New York - Sunday In New
York (Ghostlight) [C][a]
Kristin Korb w/ The Ray Brown Trio - Peel Me A Grape - Introducing...
(Telarc)
Paul Seaforth - I'm Glad There Is You - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - Peace & Quiet - Mister Rogers Swings (VintageDiscs)
[C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Hit The Ground Running - Act Your Age
(Immergent) [C]
Stevie Holland - Carioca - Before Love Has Gone (150 Music) [C]
Francisco Mela - Channel 2 - Cirio: Live At The Blue Note (HalfNote)
[C][a]
The John Hicks Legacy Band - After The Morning - Mind Wine: The Music
Of John Hicks (Savant) [C][a]
John Coltrane - After The Rain - Impressions (Impulse)
John Hicks - The Star-Crossed Lovers - John Hicks (Evidence)
John Hicks - I Want To Talk About You - Friends Old And New (RCA/Novus)
Andy Bey - Like A Lover (O Cantador) - Shades Of Bey (Evidence)

  BREAK

Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Confirmation - Now Was The Time (Savant) [C]
Shirley Horn - I've Got The World On A String - Live At The 1994
Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF) [C]
David Berger Octet - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Had The Craziest
Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]

  BREAK