[JPL] Using Facebook to reach a younger listeners

David Johnson djohnso2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 22:11:19 EDT 2008

We've had very good luck with it for Night Lights--I've definitely seen a spike in traffic that comes from the Facebook group page for the show, almost all of it 18-34-year-olds.  We're going to try to utilize it even more, going forward.

David Brent Johnson
Night Lights/Afterglow
WFIU-Bloomington, IN