[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Oct 8 00:45:12 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Stereolab--Prisoner of Mars--Dots and Loops
Joe Locke--Alpha Punk--Force of Four
Joe Louis Walker--Hustlin'--Witness to the Blues
Mad Professor--Cultural Explosion--Evolution of Dub
Hamsa Lila--Eh Mustapha--Gathering One
Rudresh Mahanthappa--Snakes!--Kinsmen
Garaj Mahal--7 Cows Jumping Over the Moon--Woot
Taj Mahal-- I Can Make You Happy--Maestro
George Colligan--When I Go--Runaway

7pm

Ohio Players--Far East Mississippi--Gold
George Duke--Dukey Treats--Dukey Treats
Demian Band--The Sky is Crying--Devil By My Side
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--I've Got Your Back--All Odds Against Me
Arturo O'Farrill--Brava--Bloodlines
Juan-Carlos Formell--Yanbando--Latino Nuevo
Danilo Perez--Across the Crystal Sea--Across the Crystal Sea
Oscar Utterstrom--Light Persists--Home
Magic Slim & the Teardrops--What is That You Got--Midnight Blues
Javon Jackson--Mr. Taylor--Once Upon A Melody

8pm

Dzihan & Hamien--After--Refreaked
Organissimo--Groovadelphia--Groovadelphia
Scott Ellison--King of the Blues--Ice Storm
Perfect--Rasta Duplate--Born Dead With Life
Roots Radics--Nengeh Nengeh--Radically Radics
Dave Holland--Double Vision--Pass It On
Roy Hargrove--The Stinger--Earfood
Dizzy Gillespie & Orchestra--Salt Peanuts--Shaw Nuff
E.S.T.--Still--Leucocyte

9pm

Troubleman--The Righteous Path--Time Out of Mind
Corey Christiansen--Sideways--Roll With It
Nelsen Adelard--One More Mile To Go--South By Southwest
Deborah Bonham--Love Lies--Duchess
Cheb Mami--Ana Oualache--Dellali
The Dining Rooms--Existentialism--Tre
Bill Moring--iHop--Spaces in Time
Donny McCaslin--Recommended Tools--Recommended Tools
Aaron Parks--Peaceful Warrior--Invisible Cinema

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond