[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/7

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 01:48:18 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Oct 7, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm
Tommy Flangan: Peace, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Galaxy)

8:07pm
Chick Corea: Yellow Nimbus, Originals (Stretch 9029)

8:15pm
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band: Yesterdays, Act Your Age (Immergent 281147)

8:22pm
Patrice Williamson: Delilah Only on 89.7!

8:28pm
David Fathead Newman: Naima, Early Trane (HighNote 7189)

8:35pm
Bill Heid: The Dinh Dynasty, Asian Persuasion (Doodlin' 009)

8:45pm
Dave Holland: Pass It On, Pass It On (Dare2 0011860)

8:53pm
Michael O'Neill: Invitation, Still Dancin' (Jazzmo 002)

Live interview with Stanley Sagov

9:05pm
Stanley Sagov: 81, African Jazz Telepathy (Stanley Sagov)

9:26pm
Stanley Sagov: Blue In Green, Looking Forward To Remembering The Future
(Stanley Sagov)

9:44pm
N'Kosi Sikele , African Jazz Telepathy (Stanley Sagov)

9:59pm
Stanley Sagov: One For Spokes, African Jazz Telepathy (Stanley Sagov)

10:09pm
Keith Jarrett: My Foolish Heart, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

10:22pm
Javon Jackson: Mr. Jones, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

10:31pm
Miles Davis: Teo, Someday My Prince Will Come (Columbia/Legacy 65919)

10:43pm
Roy Hargrove: I'm Not So Sure, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

10:48pm
Francisco Mela: Benes, Cirio (Half Note 4536)

10:55pm
Anat Cohen: Washington Square Park, Notes From The Village (Anzic 1302)

11:09pm
Bill Cantrall: Minor Transgression, Axiom (Upswing)

11:16pm
Mike LeDonne: Bleeker Street Theme, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

11:24pm
Danilo Perez: The Purple Condor, Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy)

11:34pm
Kenny Barron: Memories Of You, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

11:40pm
Abdullah Ibrahim: Salaam Peace, Fats Duke & The Monk (Sackville 3048)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston