[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/7/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 06:27:59 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday October 7, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Act Your Age - (Immergent)
Chie Imaizumi - Unfailing Kindness - A Change For The Better - (Capri)
*Michael B - No More Blues - New Life - (Primrose Lane)
John Hicks - Nightwind - Something Happens - (HighNote)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Arabesque - (Dreyfus)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Groovadelphia - (Big "O")
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Listen To My Heartbeat - (JVC)
*Roger Davidson - Bom Dia - Bom Dia - (Soundbrush)
9:00pm
Carnegie Hall Jazz Band - Jon Faddis Music Director - Frame For the Blues - (Blue Note)
Yellowjackets - Bumble Bee - Imperial Strut - (Warner Bros.)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Groovin' High)
Jeff Linsky - Passport To The Heart - Passport To The Heart - (Concord)
Hiroshi Hata - Blues Walk - I Wished On The Moon - (Jas Rac)
*Ehud Asherie - Swing Set - Everything I've Got - (Positone)
*Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Tenor Madness - (Pacific Coast)
Pat Coil - Bird House - Think Again - (Liberty Hill)
10:00pm
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - By Myself - (OA2)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Brother Ray - (High Note)
*Jeff Richman - Aqua - The Big Step - (self release)
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - The Saga Of Rita Joe - (EmArcy)
*Mike Turk - The Nature Of Things - Toots - (Tin Sandwich)
*Anat Cohen - Notes From The Village - After The Rain - (Anzic)
*The "Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Here's That Rainy Day - (Baboian)
11:00pm
Allen Farnham - Live At Maybeck - (Concord)
	In Your Own Sweet Way
	Waltz For Debbie
	The Carpal Tunnel Blues
	I Get A Kick Out Of You