[JPL] Oct. 8, 2008 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. SHYAM SUNDAR sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Oct 8 10:55:37 EDT 2008

WKPS Playlist for October 8, 2008

WYNTON MARSALIS— Thick in the South —Thick in the South-Soul Gestures in
Southern Blue, Vol. 1-Columbia—1991

KENNY GARRETT—Equinox—Pursuance: The Music of John Coltrane—Warner
Bros—1996

THE EDDIE DANIELS QUARTET—Passion Flower—Mean What You Say—IPO
Recordings—2005

ARTURO SANDOVAL—Eastern Blues—Live at the Blue Note—Half Note--2005

VIJAY IYER & RUDRESH MAHANTHAPPA—Rataplan—Raw Materials—Savoy Jazz—2006

KRISTIN KORB—Cubano—Why Can’t You Behave—Double K Music—2006

HOLLY YARBROUGH—I Like to be Told—Mister Rogers Swings!—Vintage
Discs—2006

BIRELI LAGRENE—Minor Swing—Gipsy Project & Friends—Dreyfus—2002

ANNE PHILLIPS—Fried Bananas—Ballet Time—Conawago Records—2007

PETE ZIMMER QUARTET—Search—Chillin’ Live @ Jazz Factory—Tippin
Records—2008

JOHN PIZZARELLI—Medley: Gee Baby, Aint’ I Good To You Baby, Baby All The
Time/Midnight Blue—Telarc—2003

JAN LEDER—Passage To Freedom-- Passage To Freedom—Monad Records--2006

Shyam
Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am EST )
WKPS, The Lion 90.7 FM
Listen Live at: http://www.thelion.fm

onclick="window.open('http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog');return false;"
href="http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog">http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog</A>