[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 10/6/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Wed Oct 8 20:21:51 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday October 6,  2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Generations Ensemble –  Just One Of Those Things     (Tough Guys) *
Joe Locke – Alpha Punk   (Force of Four) *
Kate McGarry   - Flor de Lis   (If Less is More
)*
Roy Hargrove -   I’m Not So Sure   (Earfood) *
Aaron Parks   - Nemesis   (Invisible Cinema )*
Steve Ramsdell – Lisboa Siesta   (Looking For
.) *
Trachy Lacy Collective -   No Regrets   (Lanky)*

9:06
Kenny Garrett-   The Ring     (Sketches of MD) *
Kristin Korb -   Cubano   (Why Can’t You Behave) *
Pete Zimmer -   Una Mas   (Chillin’ Live@ Jazz Factory)*
Eri Yamamoto – Subway Song   (Duologue) *
William Parker - Malachi’s Mode     (Petit Oiseau) *
Judi Silvano   -   Love in Outer Space   (Cleome: Live Takes) *

10:06
Joe Lovano – Duke Ellington’s Sound of Love   (Symphonica)*
Renaud Garcia-Fons   -   Berimbass     (Arcoluz)*
Bobo Stenson -   Chiquilin de Bachin     (Cantando ) *
Denise Donatelli   - Like an Old Song   (What Lies Within)*
Michael Moore/ Fred Hersch   -     title   (This We Know) *
Mathias Eick   -     October   (The Door) *

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org