[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/8

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 01:52:53 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Oct 8, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Miles Davis: Freddie Freeloader, Kind Of Blue (Columbia 40579)

8:17pm
Sahib Shihab: Di-Da, Sahib Shihab and the Danish Radio Jazz Group (Oktav
1111)

8:25pm
Joe Locke: Ruminations, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

8:34pm
Paul Carlon: Canto de Xango, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

8:39pm
Frank Derrick: Caravan, The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media 1035)

8:49pm
Lee Morgan: Hey Chico, Charisma (Blue Note 59961)

8:56pm
Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage, Then And Now:The Definitive Herbie
Hancock (Verve 0011763)

Live interview with Ed Bride and Peter Bullis for the Pittsfield City
Jazz Festival

9:08pm
Ron Gill: Multicolored Blue, The Songs Of Billy Strayhorn (WGBH 1001)

9:24pm
Barbara Dennerlein: Ain't Misbehavin', Spiritual Moveent (Bebab)

9:37pm
New Black Eagle Jazz Band: East St. Louis Toodle-00, The Dutch Tour
(NBEJB 2009)

9:50pm
New Black Eagle Jazz Band: The Mooche, The Dutch Tour (NBEJB 2009)

9:57pm
Barbara Dennerlein: Fly Away, Take Off! (Verve 314527664)

10:05pm
Ron Gill: Grievin', The Songs Of Billy Strayhorn (WGBH 001)

10:08pm
Javon Jackson: Mr. Taylor, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

10:16pm
Henry Franklin: O, What A Beautiful Morning, O, What A Beautiful Morning
(SP 1011)

10:24pm
Bill Cantrall: Axiom, Axiom (Upswing)

10:34pm
Davd Leonhardt: The Dawn Over Morocco, Explorations (Big Bang 9577)

10:41pm
Bunnett/Cowell/Redman: Illusion Suite, Spirituals & Dedications (Justin
Time 169)

10:56pm
Rob Schneiderman: Yardbird Suite, Glass Enclosure (Reservoir 193)

11:03pm
Cedar Walton: The Man I Love, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

11:09pm
Dave Holland: Pass It On, Pass It On (Dare2 0011860)

11:20pm
Kenny Barron: Warm Valley, The Only One (Reservoir 115)

11:26pm
Sonny Rollins: My One And Only Love, Easy Living (Milestone 893)

11:31pm
Keith Jarrett: What's New, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

11:39pm
Esperanza Spalding: Fall In, Esperanza (Heads Up 3140)

11:44pm
Wallace Roney: Just My Imagination, Mystikal (HighNote 7145)

11:50pm
Branford Marsalis: Sir Roderick, The Aloof, Braggtown (Marsalis
Music/Rounder)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.