[JPL] Using Facebook to reach a younger listeners

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 13:42:18 EDT 2008

David,

So, Facebook seems to me to be quite different from MySpace, no?  How exactly did you create a page for your show?  Is it all still done under your name or under the show's name?  In other words, on MySpace I can have a personal page and a show page.  Can I do that on Facebook?

Also, are the shows you post on there, stored on Facebook or your station's site?

Hope that makes sense.  I am gonna mess around with Facebook a little more today to try and figure some stuff out.

- Flash
"The Sounds of Jazz"
Tuesdays, 10am - Noon
KRFC, Fort Collins, 88.9fm