[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Oct 9 21:34:36 EDT 2008

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 10/9/2008 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Patricia Barber - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue Note
McCoy Tyner - Guitars - Half Note
Anat Cohen - Notes from the Village - Anzic
Joe Lovano - Symphonica - Blue Note
Skip Wilkins - The Paint Peeler - Dreambox Media
David Leonhardt - Explorations - Big Bang
Mike LeDonne - FiveLive - Savant
Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Palmetto
Joe Locke - Force of Four - Origin
Dave Holland - Pass It On - Dare2
11-20
Jay Hoggard - Soular Power - JHVM
Tuck & Patti - I Remember You - T&P
Pat Coil - Bird House - Liberty Hill
Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Cien Noches - Nardis
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron - Now Was the Time - Savant
Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Groovin' High
Jamie Ousley - O Soriso Dela - self
Denise Donatelli - What Lies Within - Savant
John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Savant
Tom Beckham - Rebound - Apria
and...
David Sanborn - Here & Gone - Decca
Danilo Perez - Across the Crystal Sea - Emarcy
Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Crawdad
Cory Weeds - Big Weeds - Cellar Live
Simone - Simone on Simone - Koch
John Pizzarelli - With a Song in My Heart - Telarc
Kenny Garrett - Sketches of MD - Mack Ave
Annie Sellick - A Little Piece of Heaven - Chalice
Phil Norman - Totally Live At Catalina - Mama
Take 6 - The Standard - Heads Up
Robin McKelle - Modern Antique - Cheap Lullaby
Dan DeChellis - Organic Material - Sachimay
Paul Carlon - Roots Propaganda - Deep Tone
Pete Zimmer - Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory - Tippin'
Tim Warfield - One for Shirley - Criss Cross
Jeff Barone - Open Up - Jazzed Media
Five Play - What the World Needs Now - Arbors
Cassandra Wilson - Loverly - Blue Note
Aaron Parks - Invisible Cinema - Blue Note
James Carter - Present Tense - Emarcy
Hot Club of Detroit - Night Town - Mack Ave
Esperanza Spaulding - Esperanza - Heads Up
Wycliffe Gordon - Boss Bones - Criss Cross
Adds:
Generations - Tough Guys - ICA
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Act Your Age - Immergent
Javon Jackson - Once Upon a Melody - Palmetto
Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Big O
Rachael Price - The Good Hours - Claire Vision

Doodlin' - October 97 2008 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted
Generations - So What - Tough Guys - ICA
Cory Weeds - Blossoms in May - Big Weeds - Cellar Live
Randy Sandke - Django's Dream - Unconventional Wisdom - Arbors

Patricia Barber - I Concentrate on You - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue Note
Randy Brecker - Olhos Puxados - Randy in Brasil - MAMA

John Hicks Legacy Band - Heart to Heart - Mind Wine - Savant
Elaine Lucia - Daddy - Let's Live Again - Songflower
Cedar Walton - John's Blues - Seasoned Wood - HighNote

Five Play - Old Folks - What the World Needs Now - Arbors

Javon Jackson - One by One - Once Upon a Melody - Palmetto
Belinda Underwood - Blue Gardenia - Greenspace - Cosmik Muse
Jay Hoggard - The Little Tiger - Soular Power - JHVM

McCoy Tyner w/Marc Ribot - 500 Miles - Guitars - Half Note
Organissimo - Bleeker - Groovadelphia - Big O
Anat Cohen - A Change is Gonna Come - Notes from the Village - Anzic

Denise Donatelli - I Love It When You Dance That Way - What Lies
Within - Savant
Rachael Price - You Go To My Head - The Good Hours - Claire Vision
Ray Brown, Jr. w/ James Moody - Sunny Side of the Street - Friends
and Family - SRI
Tuck & Patti - Old Devil Moon - I Remember You - T&P
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note