[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 10 October 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Oct 10 19:51:37 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, October 10, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Yo-Yo Ma with Chris Botti / My Favorite Things / Songs Of Joy &
Piece (Sony)
*         Charlie Haden Quartet West / The Left Hand Of God / Now Is The
Hour (Gitanes)
*         Ray Charles / For Mama / Renaissance (Crossover)
*         Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan / Goin’ Home / Goin’ Home
(Steeplechase)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Everyone Is Going / Tiny Resistors
(Cryptogramophone)
*         Tuck & Patti / Castles Made Of Sand | Little Wing / Love Warriors
(Windham Hill Jazz)
*         Jimi Hendrix / Up From The Skies / Axis: Bold As Love (MCA)
*         Aretha Franklin / Amazing Grace / Gospel Greats (Atlantic)
*         Lester Bowie Brass Fantasy / Nessun Dorma / The Odyssey Of Funk &
Popular Music (Atlantic)
*         Richie Havens / Here Comes The Sun / Alarm Clock (Stormy Forest)
*         Sting / Fragile / Nothing Like The Sun (A&M)
*         Archie Shepp / What Would It Be Without You / For Losers (Impulse)
*         Etta Jones / My Mother’s Eyes / My Mother’s Eyes (Muse)
*         Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis / Stardust / Two Men With The
Blues (Blue Note)
*         Geoffrey Keezer / Navigating By Starlight / Falling Up (Max Jazz)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Pastel Rhapsody / Tin Can Alley (ECM)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Witchi Tai To / Music For The Fifth World
(Manhattan)
*         Pharoah Sanders / Let Us Go Into The House Of The Lord / Deaf Dumb
Blind (Impulse)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Jared Gold / Solids & Stripes (Positone)
*         Steve Davis / Outlook (Positone)
*         Ernie Watts / To The Point (Flying Dolphin)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Danilo Perez / Across The Crystal Sea (Verve)
*         Trygve Seim | Frode Haltli / Yeraz (ECM)
*         Yo-Yo Ma / Songs of Joy & Peace (Sony)
*         Tuck & Patti / I Remember You (T&P)
*         Tsabropoulos | Lechner | Gandhi / Melos (ECM)
*         Holly Yarbrough/ Sings The Fred Rogers Songbook (Vintage Discs)
*         Shakers & Bakers / YFZ (little (i) music)
*         Jeff Johnson / Tall Stranger (Origin)
*         The Here & Now / Break Of Day / Break Of Day (OA2)
*         Benny Powell / Nextep (Origin)
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Groovin’ High/Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier