Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 23:40:41 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profile--BLue Note
Roy Eldridge--Perdido--Jazz Fest--Scotti Bros.
Count Basie--Back To The Apple--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Louis Armstrong--Shine--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection--Just A Memory
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang
Eddie Jefferson--Billie's Bounce--There I Go Again--Prestige

David Finck--Firm Roots--Future Day--Soundbrush
Chet Baker--Solar--Chet in Chicago--Enja

Jazz/Latin Side--El Eco Del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Wayne Wallace--Mis Amigos--The Nature of The Beat--Patois
Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tumbao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
John Santos--Brazos Abiertos--Brazos Abirtos--Machete

Rita Edmond--Misty--Sketches of A Dream--TOTI
Jamie Davis--Round Midnite--Vibe Over Perfection--Unity
Eddie Jefferson--There I Go Again--There I Go Again--Prestige
Chet Baker--My Funny Valentine--Chet In Chicago--Enja

Jeremy Pelt--Rosalie--November--Maxjazz
Larry Vuckovich--Blue In Green--Street Scene--Tetrachord

Gil Scot-Heron--Offering--First Minute--TVT
Wayne Shorter--Speak No Evil--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Brazilian Trio--Amor--Forests--Zoho
Jon Lucien--Creole Lady--Song For My Lady--Columbia

Alvin Queen--After Liberation--Jammin Uptown--Just A Memory
Keith Jarrett--The Masquerade Is Over--Standards,  Vol. 1--ECM
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On--Chillin Live--Tippin

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
9p--12m