[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-13-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 04:03:30 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-13-08
mondays & wednesdays midnight-4am (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Sekou Sundiata, Shout Out (The Blue Oneness of Dreams)
Albert Collins, Johnny Copeland and Robert Cray, The Moon Is Full (Showdown)
Tab Benoit feat. Jimmy Hall, Muddy Bottom Blues (Night Train to Nashville)
Lonnie Johnson, Mr. Johnson's Blues (Steppin' on the Blues)
Cash McCall, Something Funny Is Goin' On (Evidence Blues Sampler Four)
Louis Jordan, Open the Door Richard (Five Guys Named Moe)
Liquid Soul, The Good One/Baghdad Cafe (Liquid Soul/One-Two Punch)
SoulJazz Orchestra, Mista President
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (Dragon's Head)
Ted Nash, Theme From Night Visitor (The Mancini Project)
Joe Locke, Ruminations (Force of Four)

1am
Avery Sharpe, Steam (Legends & Mentors)
Roy Hargrove Quintet, Joy Is Sorrow Unmasked (earfood)
Betty Carter, Day Dream (Feed the Fire)
Anouar Brahem, title track (Le pas du chat noir)
Bex Marshall, Here is My Heart (Kitchen Table)
Brian Cullman, The Promise (All Fires the Fire)
Heather Greene & Bill Frisell, Five Dollar Dress
Amina Figarova, title track (Above the Clouds)
Anat Cohen, When You're in Love Again (Notes From the Village)
Meat Beat Manifesto w/Kenneth Rexroth, Want Ads Two (At the Center)

2am
Lafayette Gilchrist, title track (Soul Progressin')
Shakers n' Bakers, title track (Yearning for Zion)
Art Ensemble of Chicago, The Ninth Room/That the Evening the Sky Fell
Through the Glass Wall and We Stood Alone Somewhere? (The Paris
Sessions)-vinyl
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, Spirit of Man (Makin' It)
Matt Ulery's Loom w/Grazyna Auguscik, Slow and Awake/Pink Sea and Wondering
Without (Music Box Ballerina)
John Lurie, Now I'm Happy (The Legendary Marvin Pontiac)

3am
Organissimo, Bleeker (Groovadelphia)
Lee "Scratch" Perry w/Keith Richards, Heavy Voodoo (Scratch Came Scratch Saw
Scatch Conquered)
Ernest Ranglin, Moondance (Gotcha!)
Romano, Sclavis, Texier, Annobon (Le Querrec)
Lee "Scratch" Perry, Sinful Fuckers (Scratch Came...)
Josh Roseman, Thoroughfare (New Constellations)
William Parker Quartet, Groove Sweet (Petit Oiseau)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com