[JPL] PLAYLIST: Bright Moments KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3 FM

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:28:34 EDT 2008

Bright Moments

with Bill Barton

Monday, October 13, 2008

0000-0200

KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3 FM

www.kbcs.fm

Rahsaan Roland Kirk – Watergate Blues – Simmer, Reduce, Garnish & Serve –
Warner Bros.

Dewey Redman – Tarik – Tarik – Fuel

(N) Mark Masters Ensemble – Dewey's Tune – Farewell Walter Dewey Redman –
Capri

Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts – In Touch with Dewey – The Scenic Route –
Palmetto

Dewey Redman Quartet – Thren – The Struggle Continues – ECM

(N) Mark Masters Ensemble – I-Pimp – Farewell Walter Dewey Redman – Capri

*Marilyn Crispell – Dear Lord – Live in Zurich – Leo

*Cecil Taylor – Of What – Looking Ahead! – Contemporary

Daniel Levin Quartet (w/*Nate Wooley) – Out to Lunch – Some Trees – hatOLOGY

(NW) Evil Eye (w/*Nate Wooley) – 3am Swedetown Bluff – Doin' It All for My
Baby – KMB Jazz

Reuben Radding (w/*Nate Wooley) – Phosphorus – Fugitive Pieces – Pine Ear

*Charlie Haden & The Liberation Music Orchestra – Amazing Grace – Not in Our
Name – Verve

(N) *Charlie Haden – The Fields of Athenry (w/Petra Haden) – Rambling Boy –
Decca

(NW) Bill Frisell (w/Robin Holcomb) – Will Jesus Wash the Bloodstains from
Your Hands – Nashville – Nonesuch

*Satoko Fujii & Natsuki Tamura – In Krakow, In November – In Krakow, In
November – Not Two

(N) = new release

(NW) = Pacific Northwest artist, group or recording label

* = performing as part of the 2008 Earshot Jazz Festival